The short answer is yes. But why?
EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients and you cannot be healthy without them.
Your body cannot produce them. They must be eaten in foods or supplemented.
Essential Fatty Acids play a role in: growth and development, brain and nerve function, emotions and behavior, maintenance of skin and bones, healing and inflammation, cholesterol levels, digestion, heart function, immune function, vision, and more.
Our society is deficient in omega-3 and toxic with omega-6 fatty acids from our bad diets. Omega-6 are in grains, vegetable oils and grain fed meats, which are the primary foods we eat today.
Purdue study showed kids deficient in omega-3 were more likely to be hyperactive, have learning disorders and have behavior problems. Also sufficient levels are required for normal brain function in adults.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2000 published a study that showed essential fatty acids prevent or ameliorate heart disease and stroke, autoimmune disorders, chrohns disease, breast, colon and prostate cancer, hypertension and Rheumatoid arthritis.
WHY TAKE INNATE CHOICE FISH OIL?
• It is distilled and ultra-purified to pharmaceutical grade.
• It is derived exclusively from wild anchovy, herring and sardine.
• It has a natural lemon flavor. (no unpleasant taste, odor)
• Essential fatty acids are needed to get well and stay well.
• Flax oil can’t sufficiently be converted to omega-3. You must supplement with fish oil.
Stop in the office today so you can start benefiting from Innate Choice Omega 3 Fish Oil.